Make your lead intentional.
Journalism I G-Drive
- Create your document in the correct folder (News, Student Life, Op-ed, Sports, ect.). Make sure your Document title is your last name followed by your headline.
- Once your article has been peer reviewed and changes have been made, submit it to the MOREY folder. I will make suggestions for revision and then put the article back into the main folder with "revise" in the document title.
- Once you make the revisions suggested, you will place it back in the MOREY folder.
- I will make any further suggestions needed for revision and then put the article back in the main folder.
- Once you have made any final revisions, re-submit the article to the MOREY folder.
- I will give it the final OK and then put the document in either the GRADED folder, or the PUBLISH folder, depending on the quality of the article.
Journalism I Peer Review - DO NOT resolve comments. I will do that
- Your article needs to be ready before class on Peer Review days. You are more than welcome to come in during lunch to finish it for review.
- You will be expected to have your article ready at the beginning of class, and to review all of the articles in the peer review folder for full peer review credit.
- Make at least two comments on each article. One of those comments needs to be constructive, and the other needs to be supportive.
- Once your PR revisions are made, make sure to submit the article to the MOREY folder.